Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex is a cheap and artificial form of Vitamin K that can interfere with glutathione resulting in oxidative damage to a cat's cell membranes. The ScienceLab Material Safety Data sheet states: "The substance is toxic to kidneys, lungs, liver, and mucous membranes. Repeated or prolonged exposure to the substance can produce target organs damage." MSBC is most certainly detrimental to your cat's long-term health.
• 9-Lives® • Adore® • Almo Nature® • Artemis® • AvoDerm®
• Beyond® • BFF® • Canidae® • Cats in the Kitchen® • Classic Cat®
• Crave® • DeckHand® • Dr. Elsey's® • Earthborn Holistic® • Fancy Feast®
• Friskies® • Fussie Cat® • Grandma Mae's Country Naturals®
• Health Extension® • Hill's® • Holistic® • Iams® • I Luv My Cat®
• Koha® • Love, Nala® • Meow Mix® • Miko® • Mio9® • Muse®
• My Little Lion® • Natural Balance® • Nutrisca ® • NutriSource®
• Nutro® • Perfect Portions® • Petite Cuisine® • Proplan® • Pure Adore®
• Pure Wild® • PureVita® • Purina® • Purrfect Bistro® • Rachael Ray®
• Redbarn Filets® • Scrumptious From Scratch® • Sheba® • Solid Gold®
• Soulistic® • Tiki Cat® • Truluxe® (Weruva®) • Under the Sun®
• VeRUS® • Wellness® • Whiskas® • Wild Frontier®
Since there are alternatives for pet food makers to use, it makes you wonder why some put our pets at risk. You have the power to stop this madness before it's too late for your cat(s). Stop buying products containing Menadione Sodium Bisulfate Complex!
Are cat food manufacturers "obliged" to use this ingredient in their relationship with the Association of American Feed Control Officials - 'AAFCO'. What benefit does the AAFCO receive by pushing MSBC? Is the AAFCO equally to blame for this horrid situation? Should this questionable interrelation be of concern to pet owners?
"Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex is currently used in pet foods illegally – and has been for years." - Susan Thixton
First, Read these articles from Susan Thixton at TRUTHaboutPetFood:
Then, Go to CatFoodIngredients.com and read the product reviews.
Read the following report to find out about that high-priced, vet recommended cat food.
The following is my opinion: Veterinarians Nationwide are doing a disservice to Cat & Dog caregivers by endorsing and selling substandard pet food while promoting it as something special.
It's a cycle. They knowingly or unknowingly convince you to feed your animal below average food, your pet suffers the consequences, and your Vet bills eventually pile up. - Doug Hines, publisher of Cat News Headlines™
Save a Life... Fall in Love... Adopt a Cat! ®
Information on this website is provided for general purposes only. It should not be considered as a substitute for professional veterinary advice, care and treatment. Nothing herein is intended to treat, heal, or otherwise be considered as medical advice or treatment. Contact your veterinarian with any questions regarding your cat's diet or health. See additional details here.
Please Donate to Keep This Site Going well into the Future!
Copyright © 2019 CatFoodIngredients.com - All Rights Reserved.
What's In Your Cat's Food Dish?®